Bulk Raw Manuka Honey
FREE Shipping* for all Bulk Raw Manuka Honey orders!!!
Medi Jelly is a potent Bio-Active Australian Manuka Honey that has been proven to be effective for use in a wide range of scenarios.
Medi Jelly Manuka Honey is cold-extracted, minimally processed and every batch is rigorously tested by independent laboratories and rated for its NPA, MGO, and TA levels.
The product is packaged RAW in order to preserve the natural health benefits of this special honey.
- Medi Jelly Active Australian Manuka Honey, available in BULK in 14Kg, 23Kg or 28Kg.
- Activity levels are tested by independent Laboratories, and rated using both the NPA (Non-Peroxide Activity) activity scale & MGO content is also rated and guaranteed.
- MGO30+ has methylglyoxal levels of > 30 ppm (Mg/Kg) and is a delicious blend of manuka and local coastal honey.
- MGO100+ “NPA5+” has methylglyoxal levels of > 100 ppm (Mg/Kg) and is equivalent to “UMF 5+” or “ULF 5+” ratings.
- MGO200+ “NPA8+” has methylglyoxal levels of > 200 ppm (Mg/Kg) and is equivalent to “UMF 8+” or “ULF 8+” ratings.
- MGO263+ “NPA10+” has methylglyoxal levels of > 263 ppm (Mg/Kg) and is equivalent to “UMF 10+” or “ULF 10+” ratings.
- MGO400+ “NPA13+” has methylglyoxal levels of > 400 ppm (Mg/Kg) and is equivalent to “UMF 13+” or “ULF 13+” ratings.
- All Medi Jelly Active Australian Manuka Honey is cold extracted and bottled RAW to preserve the natural health benefits it provides.
- The primary active constituents are from Leptospermum polygalifolium, Liversidgeii, and junipernium sub-genus of the Leptospermum plants.
- BIO-ACTIVE MANUKA HONEY is produced by bees foraging sustainably on Pristine Coastal Heath, collecting nectar and pollen from Native Australian Leptospermum plant species.
- Bio-Active Honey may be stored at room temperature, and will naturally candy over time.
- Our Tea Tree honey is Inactive (<NPA5+), it is a cheaper alternative to manuka having lower amounts of MGO and/or inactive manuka honey present mixed with Melaleuca Tea Tree Honey.