Manuka Honey MGO200 250g
Medi Jelly Active Manuka Honey MGO200 250g is a potent natural health care necessity that has been proven to be effective for use in a large variety of health enhancing scenarios. Medi-Jelly Manuka Honey is a cold-extracted product that has been successfully tested by independent laboratories and rated for its NPA, MGO, and TA levels. The product is packaged RAW in order to preserve the natural health benefits of this special honey.
[su_list icon=”icon: check-square-o” icon_color=”#fcc01a”]
- Medi Jelly MGO200 Active Australian Manuka Honey, available in 250g, 500g or 1KG.
- Activity levels are tested by independent Laboratories, and rated using both the NPA (Non-Peroxide Activity) activity scale & MGO content is also rated and guaranteed.
- MGO200+ “NPA8+” has methylglyoxal levels of > 200 ppm (Mg/Kg) and is equivalent to “UMF 8+” or “ULF 8+” ratings.
- All Medi Jelly Active Australian Manuka Honey is cold extracted and bottled RAW to preserve the natural health benefits it provides.
- The primary active constituents are from Leptospermum polygalifolium genus of plants.
- BIO-ACTIVE MANUKA HONEY is produced by bees foraging sustainably on Pristine Coastal Heath, collecting nectar and pollen from Native Australian Leptospermum plant species.
- Bio-Active Honey may be stored at room temperature, and will naturally candy over time.