Manuka Honey MGO30 500g
Medi Jelly MGO30 Manuka Blend is a delicious blend of native Australian leptospermum and other Australian coastal honeys that naturally occur in proximity to each other.
Medi Jelly Manuka Honey is a cold-extracted product that has been successfully tested by independent laboratories and rated for its NPA, MGO, and TA levels. The product is packaged RAW in order to preserve the natural health benefits of this special honey.
- Medi Jelly MGO30 Active Australian Manuka Honey Blend, available in 250g, 500g or 1KG.
- Activity levels are tested by independent Laboratories, and rated using both the NPA (Non-Peroxide Activity) activity scale & MGO content is also rated and guaranteed.
- MGO30+ has methylglyoxal levels of > 30 ppm (Mg/Kg).
- Medi Jelly Active Australian Manuka Honey Blend is cold extracted and bottled RAW to preserve the natural health benefits it provides.
- The primary active constituents are from Leptospermum polygalifolium genus of plants.
- BIO-ACTIVE MANUKA HONEY is produced by bees foraging sustainably on Pristine Coastal Heath, collecting nectar and pollen from Native Australian Leptospermum plant species.
- Medi Jelly Manuka Blend contains honey from a variety of flora occurring in natural proximity to the Manuka plants.
- Bio-Active Honey may be stored at room temperature, and will naturally candy over time.
- Medi Jelly MGO30 Manuka Blend contains LOW levels of bioactivity above what would be expected from Table Honey
Discover Australia’s finest manuka and enjoy the benefits.
Our goal is to provide consumers with a high quality product at affordable prices so that people can afford to have access to this incredible product, and get the benefits of regular Manuka use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.